With only Ghc260, you get to have the official Dstv decoder only with 1 month subscription of Compact bouquet. Interestingly, your Premium subscriptions have just got better. At only Ghc200, bingo you are good to go. I tell you what, they are in High Definition (HD).
So what are you waiting for? This season is going to be awesome.
Just dial +233570641434/545101697
Which part of the country are you? Never mind. I have got you covered. Dstv, so much more.
Which satellite decoder are you using? Is it Qsat, Alphabox, Gsky or A1? You are rest assured you can watch Sports24HD.
Sports24 uses a minimum of 1m dish, a scalar ring and a cband lnb to track it satellite. Fortunately, you can watch it when you meet all the requirements. It shows English Premier League, Uefa Champions League, Uefa Europa League and Bundesliga. It is an IMG project from MTN Worldwide.
So in case you really want to watch all real thrilling sports, I bet you don’t have much option than going in for Sports24HD. It comes alongside with other 12 channels. Ranging from Skports News to MSNBC. It has some movie channels too on it. The advantage here is that you don’t need a sim card or account for it to operate. Just biss keys.
Rush now and get yours whiles we wait for Qsat to restore it operations.
You can also visit (www.facebook.com/dvsl.life) for more info.
And for the love of football and ease of access, there is a new list of prices for AlphaBox and co. i bet you can’t wait.
AlphaBox Gsky V6 – GHC 210
1m dish – GHC135
Scaler – GHC 60
Cband LNB – GHC 60
Spycam account -GHC 120
Qsat – GHC 345
Thank you very much.
Wait a minute, can we get talking +233570641434, 545101697
There have been of course many different decoders one can think of. Nevertheless, what if it can provide some stability and less expensive too in terms of Sports and Movies.
Powervu Gsky V6 is one decoder that is able to telecast live matches from Sports 24 and Sky Sports. The decoder is able to search for and capture channels with BISS encryption to open them. Including Champions Tv channels. It is yet to be confirmed if it can open Bein Sports channels too.
The Decoder has an in built automatic BISS key which replaces old ones or when new ones are available. Since BISS keys are easy to change, it is of paramount importance to get one decoder that is able to automate things.
However, it might be a bit expensive. The decoder alone would cost around GHC250 depending on where you buy it from. Unfortunately, it does not stop there. The minimum required dish size is 1m with C-band LNB. These would also be around GHC 200. The installation would also cost much though. So in all around GHC 550 – 600 would settle everything. But should you have one of the needed stuffs, it would have helped beat down your cost in acquiring it.
Apart from its outstanding feature, it is still able to include other feature of modern satellite decoders like the RF out, HDMI Input, RS233 among others.
Finally, should you have one Q26 or Qsat 28g, you could also download the Soft cam and upload it on it. Either way, you would still have your Sports24 and Sky running. The only problem may be the changing of BISS keys ‘regularly’. With all these scramble factors on Qsat, Powervu Gsky V6 could proof an option or?
Lets get talking +233545101697 / 570641434
Would it ever be stable like this? How much more could we ask for? As of writing, Qsat currently is working well with the basics channels.
Qsat has all the Super sport channels working well in exception of SS1, SS2, and 9.
For the lovers of Mnet channels, we can enjoy Mnet Action, Mnet Action +, Mnet Romance, Mnet Comedy. The others are not opening but we hope so.
Sony Max, St Universe, Telemundo, Trace also works well.
Generally, the others would also kick start.
Drop your questions in the comment box or whatsapp +233545101697, +233545101697
Of course Qsat 26g is not the latest product from the Qsat models; Q28g is. This provides the option of watching the terrestrial channels too in addition. It would surprise you that Q26g however has done far better in the Qsat models; 3 different ways.
Stability has been one of the few cankers that have barked many off from using Qsat decoders. In light of this, Q26g is an option you may want to consider. I can guarantee that Q26g is more stable than the older models. In light of the Canal Sat option, it still gives us the pleasure of enjoying our live matches. It can stay on for more than 15 min and not go scramble. Even should it come, it does go in a second. Do not forget that it is always the Network Reception and Server in question. Though the Adult channels still remains a hindrance, we can still enjoy our live matches as engineers work on it though.
Just like the other Qsat decoders, you can get Qsat at an affordable price. As you know, Q28g is costive than Q26g. If you ask me why, I will tell you it is because of the Terrestrial option. As we all know, the more features and quality it provides, the higher in pricing. If you have Q11g, or 23g you may want to give Q26g a try. You can get it as low as GHC 350. With an additional dish installed for Canal Sat, you are sure to say goodbye to ‘scramble channel’ for a while.
- SS3NI Resolved
Rather unfortunately, not all of us are able to track SS3NI on our decoders. This is due to an error during programming. Interestingly, it has been rectified on Q26g. To my best of knowledge, I am yet to see a Q26g decoder without the SS3NI. It is prudent to understand that though some may experience scratches; this is due to so many factors. Ranging from the Disec switch to the Signal quality, they are just a few to say. One thing we can confirm is that on Q26g, ‘everything’ seems to work out perfectly. As we all know SS3NI, SS5NI and SS7NI seems to show the important matches and our favourite sports. In view of that, Q26g is the best to go for
With the Football season having began with the EPL, LA LIGA, BUNDESLIGA, FRENCH LIGUE and yet the UEFA Champions League to follow, wouldn’t you rather go for Q26g to rest yourself from ‘scramble channel’ for a while. Maybe just a glance through the 3 reasons stated above. I bet you would love it.
Call now 057 064 1434 or 054 510 1697.
‘It is only a fool who would not use the same yards of cloth to cover himself during cold weathers but always lie on it’ says one school of thought. FTA satellite receivers have been doing a great work. This is because they allow for other satellites to be installed on them. However, there are some misconceptions that consumers have laboured within themselves. Apart from Dstv, Canal + among few others, most satellite receivers in Ghana are FTA.
- Firstly, Strong decoder to most customers is for strong channels only. Which I greatly disapprove off absolutely. A colleague of mine told me he installed Multi tv for one Customer on the Strong decoder and there was a misunderstanding thereafter. The customer claims Strong decoders are for Strong only meanwhile, he did not specify which he wanted to be installed. In one other case, he installed a strong channel for a different customer using a strong decoder and he was disgusted with him though he explained to him the channels it has. And so many other examples to think about. Strong decoder is from Strong, but they do not own the FTA channels solely. This means it can be viewed on different FTA decoders around the world. One can use Slicker Sat to view Strong channels without any difficulties. Maybe the name ‘Strong’ would make you rush for it, it is ok. Nevertheless, you do not have to buy Multitv receiver when you want to watch those channels. Just go in for an LNB or a dish and there you are. However, do not forget to get a disceq switch if you do not have one. Better still, asks your installer to help you get them or contact me for one.
- Secondly, Multitv is among the most widely used decoders in Ghana. Since they have their own channels as such to telecast, it does not necessarily imply that it takes only their channels. You may have head of Azsky Dongle. As of the time that Azsky was working well, one could easily add either G1+ or G1 super to Multi tv Ca plus Series and enjoy the Dstv channels on it. That was what was done to cut down the cost of watching Dstv since Q-sat was a bit costive and not stable then. The same Multitv decoder can be used to view all FTA strong channels. These are over 100 channels so to speak. Though most of them are Gospel, it is enjoyable. You would here many tell you, “Multi tv is boring”. It should not be a problem, just order for a different satellite to be installed. That’s all.
- Thirdly, Q-sat has done well to establish itself as a Dstv and Canal Sat based decoder in West Africa. With an account on it, one could easily watch full Premium channels on it. However, as you may know, Multi tv, Strong among others can be viewed on it. This is not hugely contested since it does go scramble often, installers do advise additional satellites been installed. Though it came with Dstv in mind, hopefully, you can use it to watch Canal + too. If you try using it for the Champion Tv channels, only the FTA would open.
- Fourthly, Wiztech is a new decoder in the system though they have survived for long. This particularly, you would not hear a customer demand you give him Wiztech channels. It came during the times that Azsky was working perfectly. For it does open them quickly. This is due to the fact that, it has an RS232 port behind. You can hopefully get this decoder at a cool price from D-tymes Technologies.
- On the final note, Slicker Sat, which is an S2 and T2 decoder is noted for its 90cm dish wide. There was a high demand though not for the decoder but the dish when Being Sport can be tracked using 75 and 90cm parabolic reflectors. This one too is good for viewing FTA channels with the T2 optional; you would know your digital channels are secured. It does not come purposely with its own channels as Hotbird 13 does. It may cost high a bit but one thing to note is that, you can use a small dish for it too; with respect to the Sat you want to track.
On the whole, Strong and Multitv can work obviously the same. Only Dstv, Canal + among others whose decoders are not FTA. Even that, they have FTA channels on them for viewing; peradventure not to keep you boring when your 1 month or so subscription has expired.
Have you any other possible FTA Satellite Decoders you think I have left behind; want to ask any question, you can hopefully state it below in the ‘Have your say’ section.
To contact me, visit the Contact Us page.